Pure Love

Pure Love

Sunday, December 5, 2010

1 week in Kampar

Trust me. Its not my punch. =P


We are truly supporter of McD...better than Lee Hom~


Photo with Huan Min and Sook Wei~

1 guy and 4 girls~ feel like i am in heaven~ XD


Sushi King~ Yum yum....


Hon and I at Kampar McD~ ^^


Enjoying McD~


Honestly, i really look nice~ XD


1 week has gone. In this one week, my girlfriend has came to my home in Kampar to enjoy Kampar "prison life" with me. Lolz. Well, i said that because i don't have a car here, and honestly, really felt sorry for her because or this. I promise will take her go Ipoh again once i have a car in Kampar. Back to our story, throughout whole week, we have the same feeling: The time passes damn fast. It feels like we do nothing much in these 7 days. Watch drama, sleep, eat. Well, i quite enjoy this but since going to have exam soon, i think i am gonna pay much attention in studies and increase my CGPA in my result. One more thing. Thanks to my driver in Kampar, huan min for fetching us to Ipoh and night market, at least we have some memories in Kampar, especially when my hon can take photos with my housemates and huan min. So, thats it for now. Just back from Kampar and feeling weary already. Time to take a short nap. Enjoy the night everyone. ^^

4 comments:

  1. next time ling go kampar tel me earlier n i will go wif her~n i can acc her too~ok?n i cal my bf to bring u guys go more place at ipoh^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah,,Im in ur 1st photo.
    Haha...me getting punch. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe....thanks lian~ i hope next time i have a car d when she come here...^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rabberbits: Sure hurt when the punch is THAT big. XD

    ReplyDelete