Pure Love

Pure Love

Friday, December 17, 2010

Rush Hour (Main actor: Mr. J)

Rush , rush, and rush.......next sem and next next sem are going to be a stressful season for me. I will be facing 6 tough subjects and involve myself in 8 society projects. Gosh~ is that the "appetizer" before stepping into Year 3? I couldn't imagine that. Gotta prepare myself pretty well for that, huh? Nobody can help me in except myself, i guess. After next sem, my stress will be UPGRADED as well. I am one of the committees to engage in a Mega Event which involves many head of societies from different public as well as private universities. Business Conference. For this project, we have to put in a lot of effort although media and government (Higher Education Ministry) are going to help us out. Whats next? My registration for FINAL YEAR PROJECT. Cool huh? 2 BIG things happen in 1 semester. And tell you what, I definitely will be a mad person. lolz. Not to forget another thing. There will be businessmen from Singapore who are going to invest in 1 project, and i still thinking whether i should join that because that project involves RM150K! They want us to set up a company and carry out the whole thing by ourselves. This project has been implemented once but the failed. Do we have the ability to make it a success? Marketing and Accounting always have conflict in this matter. Accounting will take the risk into consideration while Marketing takes risk as an opportunity. So, time to back to the Earth, think thoroughly and make a decision that i will not regret. Wish me luck. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment