Pure Love

Pure Love

Monday, December 13, 2010

Wonderful week before exam

The one i always want to protect...(love)


Me and my buddies~


Shien shien and me~ ^^


Oldtown~ Yummy~


Snap a picture before movie starts~


Yoohoo~ Steamboat .....^^


Here comes the Karaoke king~ ^^


Secret Recipe......my all-time favourite.....=P


Cordon-bleu~ mmmmm.....~


Here i am again~ well, although it is exam period now, but i am not in the mood to absorb any knowledge at the moment. Next subject would be Japanese, and i hope i can be a Japanese guy in these 2 days. Lolz. Honestly, i really hope that i can go for these exams in a well-prepared mode because i have been enjoying my study week by going out for BBQ, shopping, movies, snookers, steamboat, attending party. It was awesome. I enjoyed a lot. But when the exam date is coming closer. My heart beats faster. I know why i insist to go back during that 1 week, and i choose not to say it out here. Lolz. Anyway, enjoy my photos during this 1 wonderful week in hometown~ ^^

1 comment:

  1. nice study week...
    Sook wei n Me having a nice study week too,
    at home.
    Haha...

    ReplyDelete